Who We Are
Established in 1980, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of HCC, an employee-owned company (ESOP) with a focus on domestic-based manufacturing. Over the years, we have built a reputation for being financially strong and dependable, providing our clients with superior service and products. Our goal is to achieve customer satisfaction through every step of the process, from prototypes to high-volume production. We have a team of highly skilled personnel and state-of-the-art equipment, which enables us to deliver your quality product on time, every time.
Strategically located near Chicago, Illinois, GIC’s modern, 30,000 square foot facility is ideally located to serve customers nationwide. From design and assembly to materials management, GIC is an ideal fit for companies of any size in a variety of industries.
Our capabilities and expertise include:
- consistent production of over 1 million assemblies per year
- long-term skilled employees
- investment in operations, equipment, training, and development to fill your needs
- several different design firm partnerships tailored to meet any and all design service needs
Choosing GIC as your manufacturing partner provides your company with the dependability and long-term support necessary for success in today’s competitive marketplace.
Advantages of Using Graphics & Industrial Circuits, LLC
- Reduce costs
- Focus on core competency
- Capital reduction
- Vendor reduction
- Facility size reduction
- Greater return on assets
- Reduction in product lead times
- Quicker product introduction
- Use of latest technology in electronic manufacturing
- Increased inventory turns
- Turnkey and/or consigned materials